It’s Tuesday which means it’s Taco night in this house!
What you will need:
- Lean Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning (Epicure)
- Pico Picante Seasoning (Epicure)
- Shredded Cabbage
- Any vegetables you want. I went with Tomatoes, Red Pepper, Red Onion and Celery
- Mashed Avocado
Epicure spices are great, first you can understand all the ingredients in the bottle and they are low sodium!
Instead of having mine in a taco shell or wrap I decided just to have a salad. However, my Hubs and Nephew had theirs as a wrap and loved it!
Alright now to cooking:
- Brown the Ground Beef with the Taco Seasoning (about 2tbsp) and the Pico Picante Seasoning (about 2 tbsp as well. The Pico Picante Seasoning is spicy so just adjust the amount to your heat level. Taste as you go until you get it to the right flavour!
- In a bowl combine the shredded cabbage and vegetables with the chopped cilantro, Jalapeño and lime juice. Again taste as you go (I threw in a little sprinkle of the Pico Picante Seasoning just to tie it all together!)
- Plate your salad with the ground beef on top and mashed Avocado!